Dear Students, It delights me immensely to welcome you to EssayPoint.co.uk, the Company whose prime objective is to provide assistance to students in their academic arena, where they are loaded with heaps of assignments and educational projects to be completed, and eventually satisfy them.
EssayPoint.co.uk offers you helping kits that will best take care of your worries and resolve them all. Custom made papers, which are written by our experienced savvy writer’s is the only tool that will ease the tensions of your life, concurrently making a way to your academic success. We provide fully referenced essays that come along with a bibliography. You can choose the help level of your studies from the variety of guarantee models we proffer you. The work superiority we supply is quite fair that implies no plagiarism in the material. Also, to be clear in actions; our company has evolved a ‘fair use policy’ that intends to clarify to the students about the method of our service usage.
If you follow this policy while using our proffered services, your grades will soar high; thereby, making you a top grade student. SO, MOVE AHEAD WITH OUR ASSISTANCE TO MAKE SIGNIFICANT MOVES ULTIMATELY!!!
FAIR USE POLICY STATEMENT OF essaypoint.co.uk – Outline
- It is like a support guide for the students seeking our services, in order to create their own piece of work.
- Customers are not expected to put forward the purchased custom model papers as if; they are the owner of the work.
- We do not cater copyright for any work ordered by our customers.
GUIDANCE ON FAIR USE
1. Using a custom essay-
Using journal or a book on your relevant subject is similar to using a custom essay. Just like you do not imitate the writing exactly from the book or journal, the same way you should not use word-to-word from your custom essay made. Use it as a fuel (reference guide) in the car of your academic growth, which however WE will direct. Nevertheless, you will be solely handling its steering; as you are the only driver of your car, who is set on the motorway of victory. Get going with following steps:
- Read the papers thoroughly and carefully to attain a better understanding.
- Try and grow new ideas in the plant of your mind and implement them, referring the presentation.
- Go, as if it is a pathway to walk on, and not the ultimate destination.
- MAKE CERTAIN THAT THE FINAL WORK BE 100% YOURS, and merely based on the material we have provided.
2. Plagiarism. What is it really? Plagiarism means:
- Presenting someone else’s work as your own.
- Presenting someone else’s plans as your own.
- Being unsuccessful in placing a quote with quotation marks.
- Rephrasing a resource, but keeping hold of the ideas it supports with no due credits given.
These are just instances, not far-reaching.
Some universities have a viewpoint that it is wrong using our services. However, it is certainly not plagiarism to utilize our services, unless and until used with this FAIR USE POLICY.
If the work is handed without editing, will it be a problem? Will I get trapped?
The work we confer is undoubtedly 100% plagiarism-free, original, and as per your requirements. Therefore, if our work is directly handed to the universities without any editing then; it’s naturally not possible for your university to make out about our services used; even if they seek help of plagiarism scanner to do so. This is because; the work that we cater is never uploaded on the web.
Nevertheless, this does not suggest that your tutor would not be able to distinguish that you have used sources to produce your writings. Also, if your tutors ask you to explain your work then; because you have not done the research on your own, it can lift a difficult situation for you to rescue. In addition, as mentioned above, passing over associate’s work without editing or altering it is nothing but plagiarism. Only altering it a bit will also be called as plagiarism; as explained before. This clearly states that the custom research material we provide you with is to benefit you in your academic work, but it will be truly beneficial only when you use it in agreement with our fair use policy. This will not only earn you good marks, but also make you learn to write a persuasive essay and thereby; achieve a sense of satisfaction of its completion on your own.
You can also see our terms and conditions.